ZECPOWER Inc.(hereinafter referred to as “zec.power”) fully recognizes the importance of protecting personal information, and has published on this page its policy on the acquisition, use and protection of customers’ personal information in accordance with its personal information protection policy.
- What is personal information?
- Acquisition of personal information
When we ask customers to provide their personal information, we will clearly state the purpose of use in advance on the information acquisition page. The personal information provided by customers will be used within the scope of the stated purpose of use. Personal information will not be used for any purpose other than that for which it was intended without the customer’s consent.
- Management of personal information
The personal information provided by you will be properly managed by taking safety control measures to prevent leakage, loss, damage or unauthorized access. When we ask you to provide us with your personal information, we will do our utmost to protect your personal information by using SSL (Secure Socket Layer: an industry standard security function that encrypts and communicates information over the Internet) encryption to prevent unauthorized access by third parties, information transmission based on public private key encryption technology, and information management based on confidentiality agreements.
- Provision of personal information to third parties
zec.power will not provide personal information to any third party except in the following cases.
- In the event that the handling of personal information is outsourced to cooperating companies, partners, or subcontractors who have concluded confidentiality agreements with the Company regarding personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use indicated to the customer.
- When processed as statistical data in such a way that individual customers cannot be identified.
- When it is necessary for the protection of a person’s life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When there is a request for disclosure based on laws and regulations, such as the police, court, etc., and there is a risk that obtaining the consent of the person in question will interfere with the execution of the relevant duties.
- Disclosure, correction etc. of personal information
If you wish to disclose, correct, delete, or suspend the use of personal information acquired by zec.power, please make a request to us. We will disclose, correct, or delete the customer’s personal information within a reasonable period of time after we have confirmed that the request was made by the customer.
- Contact for inquiries
ZECPOWER Inc. (c/o ZEC Inc.)
2-7-1 Hatchobori, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 104-0032 JAPAN
Please refer to our